When I designed Infinity I didn’t want it to have the feel of a typical gym. I wanted to do something special; a place where the client would feel comfortable, unintimidated and welcome. I didn’t want to hear metal plates banging together on a bar or dumbbells crashing on the floor so I chose polyurethane weights. You won’t hear the noise most gyms have at all. I selected the best flooring available and the most functional strength training equipment in the industry. This makes the experience, and ultimately the client’s workout unique. Because of the size of the facility and adjustable airflow we can regulate the temperature and conditions of the facility, literally, in minutes. On the hot days of summer we will keep you cool enough to keep going. On a cold winter day you will be very comfortable is light exercise clothing. Lastly, I wanted a limited amount of mirrors…it can be a little creepy being stared at so I simply eliminated the possibility. In the end I’m very pleased at what Infinity has to offer.
As the premier personal training organization, we are passionately committed to providing a world-class experience to individuals striving to reach their fitness goals.
To create a community of individuals who will inspire each other to reach achievements beyond their comprehension.
At Infinity Personal Training and Fitness, we realize our business wouldn’t exist without you—our clients. So we strive to make customer service our number one priority. In order to achieve this, we keep the following core values at the forefront:
- Respect: We understand not everyone wants to run a marathon or play professional football. We respect your goals and will do whatever it takes to see that you reach them.
- Responsibility: Because Infinity is providing a premium service, it is our responsibility to ensure professionalism at all times. This means being on-time, courteous and remembering that you—our client—are the essential element in our business.
- Honesty: Being honest with our clients is the foundation of each relationship. If your goals are realistic and attainable, we will organize a program to accomplish your mission. On the other hand, if you want to lose 50 pounds for a class reunion in three weeks, we will be the first to remind you that goal is unsafe and unrealistic.
- Compassion: We are all at different places in our lives: whether it’s age, nutritional habits, genetics or personal goals. So whether you want to score the winning touchdown, do yoga from a wheelchair, lose 100 pounds or control your diabetes—we’ll help create a personalized fitness plan for you.
- Fairness: We understand fairness is not an attitude but a value, developed and exercised on a consistent basis. Rest assured you will be treated fairly in our relationship.